The National Climate Assessment and NCAnet partners have a number of materials that you may wish to use in reaching out to your organization's network of members and stakeholders. Please note that the materials listed on this page are drawn from a number of sources, and those produced by NCAnet partners are not reviewed or approved by the US Global Change Research Program.
Resources related to the Third National Climate Assessment Report (Spring 2014)
Resources related to the Draft Third National Climate Assessment Report (January 2013)
- Draft Report Information Website: http://www.globalchange.gov/what-we-do/assessment/draft-report-information
- Public Comment Period: January 14 - April 12, 2013
- PowerPoint Materials (also at bottom of this page)
- National Climate Assessment Overview [PowerPoint Presentation: NCAnet Partners may use some or all of these slides to introduce the NCA process and draft report; Presenter notes provide additional explanation for some slides] (updated 1/29/2013)
- Draft Report Findings [PowerPoint Show: A timed, self-running show that shows the Draft Report Findings - that is, the 11 high-level messages in the draft report; this could be played during registration or breaks at a meeting, etc.] (updated 1/29/2013)
- Scenarios for Climate Assessment and Adaptation: http://scenarios.globalchange.gov/
- Materials developed by NCAnet Partners [these materials are produced by NCAnet partners and are not endorsed or reviewed by the US Global Change Research Program]
General Information about the NCA
- Process workshops
- Sectoral, regional, and cross-cutting topics meetings
- Summaries of listening sessions
Technical Input Reports submitted in support of Third NCA Report
Information about opportunities for engagement in the NCA
President Obama's Climate Action Plan
- Climate Change: Evidence and Causes (2014), jointly produced by the US National Academy of Sciences and The [UK] Royal Society. Contains "climate change Q&A" and "basics of climate change".
- What We Know (2014), from American Association for the Advancement of Science. Includes background statement, videos, and other materials.